The Wiggle Super Series is a staple in the cycling calendar for many riders. But why? What is it that compels people to don the lycra, load-up the car and head to a Wiggle Super Series event?
With frequent feedback on our Facebook page and on the day chat, we’ve come up with a Top 5 of why we think that the Wiggle Super Series has an army of fans!
1. It doesn’t matter if you’re a cycling supremo or a pedalling novice, different route lengths and locations mean that there really is an event for everybody.
2. The series takes you through some of the UK’s most beautiful areas. From the leafy New Forest to the stunning views of the Isle of Wight to the expansive flats of Cambridgeshire, the scenery is nothing if not diverse. Wiggle Super Series events aren’t just about getting to the end, they’re about taking in the journey. From A to B, the events are an absolute treat for the senses.
3. Each event is organised to ensure that it’s as easy as possible for entrants to just turn up and ride. We offer event centre facilities and parking, mechanical support, full route marking, on site catering… and more!
4. Cyclists can be snapped in their full glory by an on-the-road photographer.
5. We give stuff away! There’s a free Maxifuel race pack for folks that enter 8 weeks in advance. Plus, if you enter a Wiggle Super Series event before 1st May 2012 then there’s also a competition to win a week in Morzine, France. Just you, your bike, great food, massages and mechanical support… (T’s & C’s apply)
We though we’d share the video from one of the most popular events in the year – the New Forest Spring Sportive Sunday ride. Just hit play to see a Wiggle Super Series event in action!