Missed out on securing a place for the 2013 Brighton Marathon on the 14th of April, 2013?
In-conjunction with Brighton Marathon, the Brighton Marathon Expo and Saucony, we have 3 superb prizes for a few very, very lucky Wiggle fans.
First up, we have 3 individual entries to the 2013 Brighton Marathon. That’s right- the SOLD OUT event. There’s a good reason that there are no tickets left- this race is awesome!
If getting your hands on an entry isn’t enough, there’s more! Winners will also receive a pair of Saucony shoes and a set of apparel, plus membership to the Run Lounge. The membership means that you can make the most of this incredible opportunity. You’ll all be invited to a face-to-face training session on the 13th January 2013 and you’ll then get extra email support from Run Lounge Ambassadors, Nick Anderson and Phoebe Thomas, so you can hit your training plan with gusto!
In case it didn’t sink in the first time… Each winner will win an entry, Saucony apparel and footwear package, plus membership to the Run Lounge. The whole lot is worth a total of £450!
Who can enter?
We are looking for a diverse range of goal oriented entrants, eager to try out a new running style and/or want have an aspiration to participate in a marathon.
We are looking for a diverse range of goal-oriented entrants. Are you keen to try out a new running style? Is a Full Marathon on your list of ambitions?
If you are interested in entering, please fill out the below questionnaire detailing which entrant category you fall into:
1. The Beginner.
Never run a marathon before but want 2013 to be the year that you tick it off? Brighton Marathon could be The One! The Run Lounge will be able to offer you training advice to get you across the finish line on Sunday 14th April 2013.
2. The Improver.
Already caught the bug for marathon events and want to secure an all new PB? Want to increase your current long runs into the full marathon distance? This prize will give you the assistance and assurance needed to see you smash your goals!
3. The Natural runner.
Already made the transition to wearing a minimalist running shoe*? Want to wax lyrical about the spring in your step? You’ll be able to inspire and motivate other runners by sharing your experience on the Wiggle Blog.
*Please note that entry into this category may require you to use the Saucony Hattori shoe, Saucony’s natural running shoe.
How to enter.
Entry is quick and easy. Simply complete our short survey and then cross your fingers! No purchase necessary.
1. All entrants must be over the age of 18.
2. Entrants must elect one of the below entrant categories – The Beginner, The Improver or The Natural Runner.
3. Entrants are required to submit a total of 4 blog entries consisting of (at least) 400 words and one photo. One blog entry must be submitted throughout each month leading up to the 14th of April, 2013 (All expenses incurred will be at the winner’s own cost). For the advoidance of doubt, one entry must be submitted in January, one in February and one in March 2013. A 4th entry is also required to be entered after the Marathon. Submissions are required to help tell your training journey, use of Saucony apparel and footwear and reflect on your training experience with the Run Lounge.
Terms and Conditions.
1. Competition is bound by Wiggle’s general Terms and Conditions found at http://www.wiggle.co.uk/h/option/competitions.
2. Open to UK residents only.
3. Entrants agree they are in good health and are fit to participate in a Marathon. By entering you agree to the terms and conditions of participation defined on the Brigthon Marathon website. See full rules here > http://www.brightonmarathon.co.uk/rules.php
Winners will be announced on the Monday the 24th of December, 2012 at 3pm (BST). Winners will be contacted directly by email and if provided with instructions of how to claim your entry.